|25.04.2022 - 25.06.2022||62 €|
|26.06.2022 - 30.07.2022||67 €|
|31.07.2022 - 21.08.2022||82 €|
|22.08.2022 - 18.09.2022||67 €|
|19.09.2022 - 06.11.2022||61 €|
The prices listed apply per person per night with half-board.
Children staying in their parents’ room* (with 2 full-paying guests) receive the following discounts:
- Up to 2 years of age: free
- 2 to 6 years of age: -50%
- 6 to 12 years of age: -30%
- 12 to 15 years of age: -20%
*Depending on availability, accommodation is also possible in a separate room.
Overnight stay with breakfast
We also gladly offer you an overnight stay with breakfast (large breakfast buffet). A price reduction of 14.00 € to 18.00 € applies depending on the season.
Surcharge for double bedrooms with single occupancy: 10.00 € to 15.00 € per night (depending on the season)
Single bedroom surcharge
Surcharge for single bedroom: 5.00 € per night
For people 14 years of age or older, a local tax in the amount of 1.50 € (starting Jan. 1, 2022 - 2.10 €) will be charged per person per night. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and is payable on site.
Surcharge for stays of fewer than 3 days: We charge a price increase of 5 to 10% (depending on the season) on the overnight rate per person.
Good to Know
On your arrival date, your room is available starting from 2:00 pm.
On your departure date, we ask that you vacate the room by 10:00 am at the latest.
- Cash (cash payment limit in Italy: €1,999.99)
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard, please note the foreign limit)
- EC/Bancomat card
- Advance payment via bank transfer
- Up to 30 days before your arrival, cancellation is free of charge.
- Within 30 days of your arrival, we charge 70% of the total price of the booking.
- Cancellations related to travel restrictions (COVID-19) are free of charge up to 1 day before your arrival.
We ask for your understanding that all our rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is also not permitted in the restaurant or bar. However, you can smoke in our specially designated smoking room, on the terrace, or on the balconies.
Ample car and bus parking is available right at the hotel/restaurant.
Ski boot dryer and storage area
Thanks to our ski boot dryer in the underground garage, your ski and cross-country boots are always dry and ready for use. For your skis and bicycles, you can use our storage area provided for this purpose.
Near your accommodations:
- Public and ski bus stop (20 m)
- Bakery/pastry shop (50 m)
- Supermarket (2 km)
- Klausberg ski area (4 km)
- Ski and bicycle rental (4 km)
- Mineral museum (5 km)
- Tennis court (8.5 km)
- Nativity scene museum (12 km)
- Speikboden ski area (13 km)
- Prettau copper mine and climate gallery (15 km)
- Rafting (15 km)
- Taufers Castle (16 km)
- CASCADE swimming pool and sauna (18 km)
- Kronplatz ski area (30 km)
In the morning, a balanced breakfast buffet awaits you with fresh produce from the region. In the evening, our kitchen team creates a 3-course menu for you with local specialties and special delicacies. *For lunch, you also have the option to visit our à-la-carte restaurant and dine on site or order something to take away.
*not included in the overnight price
Our free WLAN is available to you throughout the hotel and at the restaurant.
Enjoy unlimited daily use of the CASCADE swimming complex with a colourful assortment of facilities. The spacious sauna area is available to our guests at a reduced rate.
The Holidaypass entitles you to free use of all public transportation in South Tyrol: public buses, ski buses, regional trains, and some lift systems (Mühlbach–Meransen, Bozen–Ritten). It also includes a colourful weekly program and discounts for numerous services.
Cable cars included
Our guests are entitled to free and unlimited use of the Speikboden and Klausberg cable cars in May and June.
Start of lift season: 2021
Klausberg: May 22, 2021
Speikboden: June 5, 2021
Start of lift season: 2022
Klausberg: May 21, 2022
Speikboden: June 4, 2022
Start of lift season: 2023
Klausberg: May 20, 2023
Speikboden: June 3, 2023