Spring in the Ahrntal is a very special time of year. As the meadows turn green in the valley, you can still find ideal winter sports conditions on the mountains until Easter.
When the snow melts and the alpine meadows break free again, a beguiling spring scent wafts over the Ahrntal. The fresh grass is studded with crocuses, you can hear the first twittering of the birds in the branches of the mountain pines, and everywhere, streams rush down into the valley with crystal-clear melt water.
Our spring highlights:
- Spring delicacies with fresh ingredients from the region
- Hiking tips for every taste - ask us
- Sunny skiing until Easter
- Cultural highlights: Taufers Castle, copper mine, mineral museum, and much more
- Sports and leisure attractions: CASCADE sauna and swimming complex, waterfalls, natural playgrounds, alpine roller coaster at Klausberg